Sacred Valley, Peru
I'm interested in tour information for four locations in Peru: Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Uros/Taquile Islands at Lake Titicaca, and Nazca (overflight, Cahuachi/Chauchilla). I will handle....[+] More Details
2 suggestions for this request.
Quote byPeru T | 6 months ago | Q617284
-Puno - Sept 3 -5 = Full Day Boat Excursion to Lake Titicaca
Including : Hotel Pick Up & Drop off + Lunch + Bilingual Guide + Entrances fees
$ 55.00 USD : per person
- Sacred Valley - Sept 8 = Full Day Land Excurtion to Hertland of the Incas Sacred Valley
Including : Hotel Pick Up & Drop off + Lunch + Bilingual Guide + Entrances fees + BTG ( Cusco Tourist Ticket)
$ 65.00 USD per person
- Machu Picchu - Sept 9 = Full Day Excurtion and Train journey to Machu Picchu
Including : Hotel Pick Up & Drop off + Bilingual Guide + Entrances fees + Train Ticket Round Trip + Bus Tickets Up and Down to the ruins
$ 340.00 USD per person
- Nazca (overflight) - Sept 11 = Overflight to the Nazca Lines from Nazca town
Including : Hotel Pick Up & Drop off + No airport tax included
$ 110.00 USD per person
-Nazca (Cahuachi/Chauchilla) - Sept 12 = Archaeological visit in Nazca , Cahuachi Pyramids and Chauchilla Cemetery
Including : Hotel Pick Up & Drop off + Transportation + Bilingual guide + Entrances fees
$ 95.00 USD per person.
byRobert B | 6 months ago
thanks for sending this over. some questions about the above:
- can you tell me tour size for each? private? small group? large group?
- re: sacred valley tour: we would depart from cusco in the morning and be dropped off at the Ollantaytambo station for the evening train to machu picchu. does this reflect that?
- re: machu picchu day (sept 9) we would need the train back to cusco in the afternoon.
- is there a guide on the nazca overflight?
- cahuachi and chauchilla - we have a 15:30 bus back to lima...can we accommodate that schedule with this tour?
thank you !
byPeru T | 6 months ago
For the Lake Titicaca is a maximun of 18 people small groups
For Sacred Valley from 13 to 18 people then after the sacred valley we can connect to Machu PIcchu or simply return to Cusco city as you prefer
For Machu PIcchu tour is small group of 12 people no more and we can return in the afternoon about 16:00 pm
For theNazca Lines there is a guide that assist you prior to your check in flight and you are into a group of six people plus a Pilot and co-pilot which are bilingual english spoken
for Chauchilla and Cahuachi is a private tour and we can start with chauchilla cemetery and continue with cahuachi that way we will be on time for your bus back to Lima city
please let me know